Open field...

BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
edited May 24, 2008 in Landscapes
I was up at my family's property and wanted to take some pics...this was taken with 10-20mm sigma at 10mm, so the mountain looks very small...the mountain is huge in real time, so much so that you can see helicopters looking for lost hikers from this feild...C&C always welcome...

*and I will get a shot on the non-wide angle lens to show the view of the property.

feildandmountaincopy.jpg
Brandon Perron Photography
www.brandonperron.com

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited May 22, 2008
    Nice...looks like beautiful country.
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    I like this image. Another take that might be interesting is to get on top of a vehicle or tall ladder so we see more of the white top mountain in the packground as a place to go to and come back to the spool.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    This is beauty
    weldone
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Nice...looks like beautiful country.

Thank you...Yes it is absolutely beautiful, all 200 acres of it.
    www.brandonperron.com
    edited May 22, 2008
    DonRicklin wrote:
    I like this image. Another take that might be interesting is to get on top of a vehicle or tall ladder so we see more of the white top mountain in the packground as a place to go to and come back to the spool.

Don

Yeah, don I agree...I am going to shoot it again, but not with the wide angle, cause the mountain is huge in real life and I want to capture that...I was just having some fun with the wide angle that day...

Thank you for your kind words...
    www.brandonperron.com
    edited May 22, 2008
    This is beauty
    weldone
    Thank you very much for compliment.
    www.brandonperron.com
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    Many thumb.gif It's beautiful.
    edited May 22, 2008
    Dogdots wrote:
    Many thumb.gif It's beautiful.

Thank you very much!
    www.brandonperron.com
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    I wish my family had property with such a good view of Mt. Hood! I really like this shot and the sky (sometimes it's good to break the rules and shoot landscapes in the middle of the day, especially when the sky is so crisp and blue).
    edited May 24, 2008
    coscorrosa wrote:
    I wish my family had property with such a good view of Mt. Hood! I really like this shot and the sky (sometimes it's good to break the rules and shoot landscapes in the middle of the day, especially when the sky is so crisp and blue).

Thank you very much...Yeah we are very lucky for where the property is at...we have had since the 1960's :-) I love to break the rules all the time, if I like a shot, I like a shot and will take it...Thanks again for your kind words, be on the look out for a much better shot to show how close we are to mt. hood.
    www.brandonperron.com