No one to play

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 22, 2008 in Landscapes
299136135_iTDkq-L.jpg

Pakistan is facing worse power shortage there is 6 hours of load shading per day in Capital city Islamabad. It will continue for next 3 years and per day time may increase. Situation is even worse in other cities and summer is here.
Apart from education every field of life is disturbed. This picture shows empty light pole over cricket ground in our vicinity.

Shot from my terrace with 400D + nifty fifty 5min exposure at night.
was testing new remote release waiting for starry night vignette deliberately
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2008
    Nice photo. I does show solitude when there is no power.

Hopefully things will get better and it won't last 3 yrs. Power shortages/outages are not fun.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    Dogdots wrote:
    Nice photo. I does show solitude when there is no power.

Hopefully things will get better and it won't last 3 yrs. Power shortages/outages are not fun.

Thanks for stopping by
    12 hours in other cities eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    Thanks for stopping by
    12 hours in other cities eek7.gif

Oh my.....12 with no power in some places. We take it for granted don't we. So much easier to just flip a switch with out thinking of where it is coming from, etc.

I wish you well during all this. Bet you will get some good photos of those doing what they need to do with out power.