Options

SOLD: Nikon D2X - $1300

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited May 24, 2008 in Nikon Land
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I just bit the bullet on a D300, so its time the D2X found a new home... sad.gif

I bought this about 3 months ago, and I've loved every minute, but I just couldn't pass the deal I got on the D300.

Camera is in good shape, but not perfect. Has one small ding near the trigger on the grip, and a little paint wear near the rear LCD, but that's about it. Has a little over 90k on the shutter, but this camera hasn't been abused. My local shop did a check up on it when I bought it, and everything functions 100% as it should. I believe the previous owner had it checked at Nikon in Melville as well, but my memory isn't 100% on that.

Comes with box, strap, charger, 1 nikon and 2 aftermarket batteries. I believe all the cables, etc. are in the box as well; I will double check. The aftermarket batteries are brand new, out of box, and the Nikon holds a great charge still.

There is one tiny bulge in the rubber - it is on the right side under your hand when you are shooting, and you may not even notice it if I didn't tell you it was there.

I will get some pics up this evening sometime. I am asking $1300, + actual shipping. Paypal e-check is preferred, but we can work out other options. I think this is a pretty fair price, but I might be willing to discuss it. No low-ball offers please.

I might also have a 50mm f/1.4 for sale, but I am not sure on that yet. Ask any questions, and I will do my best to answer them!

Chris
[/FONT]

Comments