Options

Callouts

chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
edited May 23, 2008 in Finishing School
Hi Boys and Girls,

I need to add some callouts to a couple of photos. How do you guys do the cool callouts you use for your screen shots? I'm using PSCS (not 2 or 3) but don't see a tool for that. Just an annotation tool with no cool arrows.

Thanks.
Chuck Cannova
www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged

Comments

• Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    Hi Boys and Girls,

I need to add some callouts to a couple of photos. How do you guys do the cool callouts you use for your screen shots? I'm using PSCS (not 2 or 3) but don't see a tool for that. Just an annotation tool with no cool arrows.

Thanks.

I think skitch is one of the preferred solutions. I've been known to use omni-graffle for some of mine.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited May 22, 2008
    I've heard they are ok ... I just downloaded the trial version of dribble-gringer but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I heard it did really well in benchmark tests. I'll let you know how it performs.

ylsuper.gif

Chuck Cannova
    www.customrideportraits.com
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

• Options
    edited May 23, 2008
    Hey cabbie,

I was pretty much convinced that skitch and omni graffle were made up names so I made one up too just to be silly.

I've since found out that they are real programs for Mac and probably just what I'd be looking for if I used a Mac. But, alas, I'm just a lowly Windows user.

I was just meaning to be silly and I apologize if I offended you in any way.

Thanks for the response.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com