Options

Share photos Feature

brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited May 22, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I love the concept of using the "Share Photos" feature to let clients know when their photos have been posted. The automatic email is a great idea....

BUT...

The formatting of the email could really use some work. I have sent it to different web based emails, Gmail, Yahoo, etc... and it just doesn't look professional. The text is to far to the left. The entire frame expands to fill the space and ends up looking ackward. I think the feature has some real potential, but it could use a little fine tuning.

With as good as you guys are in writing code, I would think that little fix would be a piece of cake.

I also really like the idea of the address book and think it has some real potential. This would be a great pro-feature to add. Maybe I will seperate that thought into a different post.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    Hi, thanks for the great suggestions. We'll definitely improve on these in the future - it's just a prioritization thing at this point. Thanks!
  • Options
    brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    I totally understand. You've probably got everyone working full time on packages and coupons, so other things will just have to wait for a bit. mwink.gifmwink.gif

Andy wrote:
    Hi, thanks for the great suggestions. We'll definitely improve on these in the future - it's just a prioritization thing at this point. Thanks!