Sigma 14mm F/2.8 EX for Canon AF - Sale to Worldwide Excellent++ Condition

comitascomitas Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 22, 2011 in House of Canon
For sale worldwide. Asking for US$570 inclusive of shipping. Payment through paypal.

For sale is an Excellent Condition++ Sigma 14mm f/2.8 EX Ultra Wide Angle Lens. The lens also incorporates a built-in lens hood and a gelatin filter holder behind the rear lens element. The AF drive for Sigma SA, Nikon and Canon feature the ultra-quiet Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM).This lens has seen very little use and there is no dust or scrapes, scratches on Body or Glass. Aperture blades are not sticky and are fast and snappy. There are a few minor slight scuff marks on the mount from usage. If not for these marks, the lens would be almost Like New in the condition rating scale. It is in 100% perfect working condition.

This model has received many good reviews but unfortunately has been discontinued by Sigma and is increasingly hard to find.

This lens will fit both cropped APS-C and Full Frame sensors.

Reason for selling: Bought it off an ebay auction and seller described it as for a different mount. I don't shoot canon so I think it's best to sell it to someone who can put this great lens to use.

The Package includes the Following:
Sigma 14mm f/2.8 EX Wide Angle Lens.
Lens Hood
Sigma Lens Case
Front and Rear Caps
Original Box and Manual

I'm not hoping to profit from this sale but to breakeven the cost of buying the lens and also my ebay listing.

For those who want to buy this lens, upon paypal payment I will cancel my ebay auction. Thanks.

If you are more comfortable with bidding for the item on Ebay, please visit this link.

Comments

• niksternikster Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 21, 2011
    sigma 14mm
    Just wondering if you still have this lens? Thanks, nik.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 22, 2011
    nikster wrote: »
    Just wondering if you still have this lens? Thanks, nik.
    The original post date is May 2008. I'm going ahead and marking this post "sold".
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]