Options

So, I just received my first batch of

RKnechtRKnecht Registered Users Posts: 366 Major grins
edited May 30, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
pictures on the new Kodak paper. In the past, I have always liked the lustre prints on the Fuji paper, they simply looked awesome. Well, I have to say that I like the lustre prints on the new Kodak paper even more! My customers are ecstatic about the look and feel of these photos. My hat's off to smugmug for improving an already fantastic product!
A few Nikon bodies and some fast Nikon glass

www.richknechtphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    RKnecht wrote:
    pictures on the new Kodak paper. In the past, I have always liked the lustre prints on the Fuji paper, they simply looked awesome. Well, I have to say that I like the lustre prints on the new Kodak paper even more! My customers are ecstatic about the look and feel of these photos. My hat's off to smugmug for improving an already fantastic product!

W00p :) Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to post this.

wave.gif
  • Options
    brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2008
    I just got this from a customer after they received their print order:

The pictures were so beautifully captured and the quality was amazing!

I guess some of that is me and some of that is you...Good job Smugmug & EZprints.
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    I'm really thinking of doing like Andy, and only allowing lustre print orders, period. I just love the stuff. Looking forward to metallic, some day!

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    I'm really thinking of doing like Andy, and only allowing lustre print orders, period.
    =Matt=

That is what I did. No more emails with people asking "What is the difference between Lustre and Matte?" Just happy customers amazed at the quality of their prints. I was expecting to get calls and emails saying, "Why don't you offer Glossy or Matte?"

I never did. Most people like have things simplified for them. It also makes the checkout process much simpler. Fewer options means a cleaner cart.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    brjphoto wrote:
    I was expecting to get calls and emails saying, "Why don't you offer Glossy or Matte?"

I never did. Most people like have things simplified for them. It also makes the checkout process much simpler. Fewer options means a cleaner cart.
    nod.gif I'd love to ditch some options altogether.

What if there were just Lustre, I wonder?