My first day out...

NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
edited May 23, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Today was the first day out of hopefully what will turn into a whole summer devoted to photography. I'll probably be creating a section of my website to document this but for now I'll use dgrinn. The back story for this for those of you who didn't read my previous posts is that I have very limited use of my wrists and hands so all my SLRs and other gear are in the closet. All of the following images were shot with a Nikon S600:

2nk8mlk.jpg
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
znq2wi.jpg
<o:p> </o:p>
2n9l3ba.jpg
21bogna.jpg
mt002t.jpg
2ilovhj.jpg
264p6h1.jpg
15qtgck.jpg
2hs6j69.jpg.
21lmvio.jpg

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2008
    THe last Couple would be great for Nikolai's Vanishing-point Assignment thread!

Nice series.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2008
    Very nice series of pictures. I like what you did and i think you should do it once again at another location! well done! clap.gifclap
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2008
    Today was the first day out of hopefully what will turn into a whole summer devoted to photography. I'll probably be creating a section of my website to document this but for now I'll use dgrinn. The back story for this for those of you who didn't read my previous posts is that I have very limited use of my wrists and hands so all my SLRs and other gear are in the closet. All of the following images were shot with a Nikon S600:

I like the last two shots in this series, if you asked me to choose just one shot I'd pick the last one nod.gif

Nice job on these thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2008
    Nice work. It looks like to me you don't "need" the SLR :) You're doing very well with the P&S!