Options

Bulk keyword entry issue

KyhiKyhi Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited April 8, 2005 in SmugMug Support
When I use the Edit Captions/Keywords (Bulk) I do not get the result I am expecting. If I select all the pictures and add the keywords disney vacation I get "disney vacation" (with the quotation marks) instead. From what I can tell, these are different keywords. The first is two separate keywords while the second is one keyword. Is it possible to do a bulk entry without the quotation marks automatically inserted?

Bill

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2005
    Kyhi wrote:
    When I use the Edit Captions/Keywords (Bulk) I do not get the result I am expecting. If I select all the pictures and add the keywords disney vacation I get "disney vacation" (with the quotation marks) instead. From what I can tell, these are different keywords. The first is two separate keywords while the second is one keyword. Is it possible to do a bulk entry without the quotation marks automatically inserted?

Bill

Yep. Enter the word "disney" (no quotes), hit the preview button, enter the word "vacation" (no quotes) and hit the preview button. Hit save.

Done!

Sorry it's confusing. We'll see if we can tweak it to make it more obvious.

Don
  • Options
    KyhiKyhi Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited April 8, 2005
    Thanks. Makes sense now that you explained it to me.
    onethumb wrote:
    Yep. Enter the word "disney" (no quotes), hit the preview button, enter the word "vacation" (no quotes) and hit the preview button. Hit save.

Done!

Sorry it's confusing. We'll see if we can tweak it to make it more obvious.

Don