Options

VENDOR: Custom Domains - from 99cents!

DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
edited May 24, 2008 in Flea Market
I do a lot of domain registrations for clients (and other SMers), and thought I'd create my own private label domain registrar. Prices are LOW (99cents for a .info domain, and as low as $3.99 for a .COM!), free private registration with five domains transfered or registered, etc..

Check it out.. :thumb

http://www.WolfSnapDomains.com/

And.... It's from someone you know and trust :barb

David

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 23, 2008
    This falls a bit outside that peer-peer trading idea of the market, fine, no biggie, we have vendors... So trust is great, but in return for the free advert (good onya for starting a new business), got any slight incentives for the dgrinners that see your offer here?
    ear.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited May 23, 2008
    I do have a coupon codes I can share thumb.gif

Save 5% on a $25 order. Use code: 5NC25

ALSO, if you're a dgrinner, and you purchase or transfer any domain to me (transfers are only $6.95 and includes one year free!), I'll give you a coupon code for a FREE printer Color Calibration (ICC Profile) - a $34.95 value absolutely free! This deal is ONLY for dgrinners, and SMers, so, if you want it, after you're done the purchase, send me your order # and customer # via. PM, and I'll send you back your coupon code :) Only one coupon code per member/account, please!

ALSO, have 5 or more purchases and/or transfers on a single order, and get FREE Domain Privacy for ALL the domains on your order!

More info on the color profile here: http://www.wolfsnap.com/color

Also, because the discount works as a "coupon" you can still add the free unlimited updates to the color profile! thumb.gif

Oh... And, this offer may be changed at any time.. (Sorry, legal mumbo-jumbo required when doing stuff like this.. lol3.gif )

David
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 24, 2008
    Cool, thanks David thumb.gif

(I've tossed a Vendor prefix on this thread, giving it the Dgrin seal of approval)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited May 24, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Cool, thanks David thumb.gif

(I've tossed a Vendor prefix on this thread, giving it the Dgrin seal of approval)
    Cool! Thanks so much! :)

David
  • Options
    edited May 24, 2008
    Using my brain..
    I realized that I should probably make the "special offer" a little more practical lol3.gif

SO... For those people who buy a domain through me, can choose to get it expertly configured for Smugmug (Custom Hostname setup [cname/a record]) OR the above ICC profile offer. Just let me know which you prefer. :)

David