Options

Day Trip to vegas

colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited May 30, 2008 in Journeys
So me and my wife took a day trip to vegas to see one of our friends... it was alot of fun next time I would love to stay longer....

299965451_6CGCK-L-1.jpg

299969954_PMszF-L-1.jpg

299980078_AVAYu-L-1.jpg

299994154_d7GFL-L-1.jpg

299997988_ACZQL-L-1.jpg

300001358_YQjh2-L-1.jpg

my wife really like Paris so that why there is alot of pictures from paris...
A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    So me and my wife took a day trip to vegas to see one of our friends... it was alot of fun next time I would love to stay longer....

my wife really like Paris so that why there is alot of pictures from paris...

Vegas is quite a playground isn't it.
    I love all the lights and the eye candy there.

Great place to look around and take photos, got yourself some really nice shots with this lot clap.gif thanks for sharing ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    Yes it is... I know we are planing a 3 or 4 day trip out there.... and that is what i need to really get a chance to take it all in... one day was even enough....
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net
  • Options
    crayzphotographycrayzphotography Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    this is my biggest dilemma. I am going on my honeymoon there on june 7th for a week. I don't know if i should take my canon G9 or my new Nikon D300, or both. I feel like carrying the big nikon around will be an inconvenience. Any thoughts for a 7 day trip?

nice pictures btw, I have never been west of Kentucky and I cant wait!clap.gif
    Nikon D90
    Tokina 12-24 4
    Tamron 28-75 2.8
    Sigma 70-200 2.8 II
    http://jhphotoblog.wordpress.com
    http://www.crayzphotography.smugmug.com
  • Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    this is my biggest dilemma. I am going on my honeymoon there on june 7th for a week. I don't know if i should take my canon G9 or my new Nikon D300, or both. I feel like carrying the big nikon around will be an inconvenience. Any thoughts for a 7 day trip?

Take them both. Having choices is a good thing. It's your honeymoon so relax and enjoy. Don't forget to check out the Red Rock Canyon and Hoover Dam.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    TexPhotogTexPhotog Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008

Both. Since you'll be here in Vegas for 7 days, you'll have time for honeymoon stuff and then some sight seeing. Take the wife for a stroll on the strip, enter the malls at Planet Hollywood, Caesars, Venetian/Palazzo, Wynn, Fashion Show Mall, Bellagio... Great stuff to take photos @ all of them. While the future wife window shops - helps if she only window shops, that way you can get more glass for your Nikon later on =P - you can shoot at the malls...

Miguel
    www.pmaphotovideo.com
    Miguel
    www.kabestudios.com
    I use a little bit of everything gear wise...
    Nikon/Canon/Sony/GoPro/Insta360º/Mavic 2 Pro
  • Options
    pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    Seeing Eiffel Tower mockups like that sort of reminds me of Monument Beach in the series Futurama :D

Nice work.
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/