Battle of the Sexes

BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
edited May 23, 2008 in Sports
Here are a couple of shots of my daughters high school lacrosse team taking on the boys high school lacrosse team in an end of the year challenge. Here are the rules...boys & girls switch sticks (fyi the girls stick has a much shallower pocket which makes it difficult to carry the ball and can greatly effect a shot or pass if you are not accustomed to the stick), no checking is allowed, and all girl rules are enforced (the girls and boys games are completely different). Any way here are some shots and the boys won easily...

299396263_chhW5-XL.jpg

299398559_Q5F2h-X2.jpg

299400730_DH6Uq-XL.jpg

299404230_Wy7rJ-XL.jpg

299405920_ZTs48-XL.jpg

Comments

• ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2008
    Here are a couple of shots of my daughters high school lacrosse team taking on the boys high school lacrosse team in an end of the year challenge. Here are the rules...boys & girls switch sticks (fyi the girls stick has a much shallower pocket which makes it difficult to carry the ball and can greatly effect a shot or pass if you are not accustomed to the stick), no checking is allowed, and all girl rules are enforced (the girls and boys games are completely different). Any way here are some shots and the boys won easily...

What a great idea! Our school should try this someday. I like how the guy's looking at his stick and thinking, "oh yeah, no pocket."... and dudes in girl goggles... very amusing, hehe.