Options

pricing from smugmug

qsjewlqsjewl Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited May 23, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm thinking about setting up a pro account soon...just to be able to sell some pics. I am constantly asked for the pictures I take at my children's school field trips, events and sports. Now, they aren't professional, just snapshots that I think are above average. Anyway, I was trying to decide if it would be worth it to try and make a small profit.

My question is...how much does smugmug charge to print a 4x6 for a pro account? I searched the forum and couldn't really find anything on this. I also just tried buying a pic off a website and it was around $0.21, but Wal-Mart prints are .09 (I understand the difference in quality, etc)...just curious.

Comments

• Options
    DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2008
    qsjewl wrote:
    I'm thinking about setting up a pro account soon...just to be able to sell some pics. I am constantly asked for the pictures I take at my children's school field trips, events and sports. Now, they aren't professional, just snapshots that I think are above average. Anyway, I was trying to decide if it would be worth it to try and make a small profit.

My question is...how much does smugmug charge to print a 4x6 for a pro account? I searched the forum and couldn't really find anything on this. I also just tried buying a pic off a website and it was around $0.21, but Wal-Mart prints are .09 (I understand the difference in quality, etc)...just curious.
    Pricing is the same regardless of account level. The quality is MUCH better though and well worth the price difference.

David
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2008
    Prices are right here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog.mg

holler with any q's!
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2008
    DrDavid wrote:
    Pricing is the same regardless of account level. The quality is MUCH better though and well worth the price difference.

David

thanks Davidthumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Prices are right here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog.mg

holler with any q's!

thanks Andy, that was very helpful. BTW...Welcome Back!! :D