Options

i'm a little airplane now, now

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited September 21, 2004 in Holy Macro
remember that song from when you were a kid?

i was in the park this weekend with my boy, and we watched a man flying this plane. needless to say, i want one. now.

3202376-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2004
    andy wrote:
    remember that song from when you were a kid?

i was in the park this weekend with my boy, and we watched a man flying this plane. needless to say, i want one. now.

3202376-M.jpg
    Those would be a lot of work. I have never wanted one, would rather photograph one, like you did. Good shot, Andy.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    It looks fragile, I bet I would destroy it first time out.
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    If you want to talk R/C, ask me. I've bought, flown, and crashed a quite few park flyers. Looking into more substantial/faster/more serious planes now.

Doug
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    Hey Doug, ever fly a helicopter? Man, that looks like a real challenge! There's an R/C field near my work, sometimes we go there for lunch and watch. The 'copters are incredible.
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2004
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Hey Doug, ever fly a helicopter? Man, that looks like a real challenge! There's an R/C field near my work, sometimes we go there for lunch and watch. The 'copters are incredible.
    No, haven't tried that. I was told... "can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time? Try to do that and dial a phone with your foot and say the alphabet backwards at the same time." I hear that is what it's like to fly an R/C copter.

I crashed and destroyed too many planes last summer, so I just got back into R/C cars, I have a few winter projects I am building. I will post photos when they are done.

Doug