Last bell Katya and Oksana

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited May 25, 2008 in People
We have a day called 'Last bell', when graduates from school has their last lessons day.
After school they walk in the streets and parks with small bells, red ribbons and other attributes...
I like to make the acquaintance...
And straight away make some photos...
These two girls Katya and Oksana gave me permission to post their portraits (I had only 20 min as I was going to my work :-)
6810.jpg
6818.jpg
6813.jpg
6816.jpg
6819.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Yuri

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    Very nice shots Yuri, I always love your photos!! iloveyou.gif
    You always get those gorgeous looking ladies with the most amazing eyes, or is that just a "russian-thing"???

Just 3 quick comments:

#3: I think this is my favorite of this set :D

#4: I just wish you would have shown mor of her hair (on the left), but it's a beautiful shot iloveyou.gif

#5: Love her eyes, but I would try to take away her eyelash that is in her left eye .... shoudl be quite easy to fix though .... Oh, and I would maybe fix her right eyebrow (hair on the top) mwink.gif
  • 1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    You always find such gorgeous eyes! #4 is super extra nice, but...

I think it would benefit from a little curve adjustment to add a touch more contrast. And maybe a little noise reduction (most noticeable in the background)
    My humble gallery...
    www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
    www.poolinaction.com
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2008
    Love their eyes and your reflection in the last one! I'm so glad they allowed you to photograph them. Beautiful!clap.gif
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    as i usually do when look at your posts i just shake my head back and forth saying to myself
    "incredible, just incredible"

#3 is very nice, great job

#4 love the angle & crop
    Aaron Nelson
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    All are beautiful, but #3 Wow!!! What expression! Are you sure these aren't models, Yuri???? Russian women have the most beautiful eyes and skin!