Sold: Canon 70-200f4L non-IS

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited August 6, 2008 in House of Canon
My trusty L lens, its capable of better things than I am! Pretty close to new-perhaps some very light rash on the hood:

301081822_ZDmdp-L.jpg

301081916_FxDku-XL.jpg

301082069_WmXDM-M.jpg

Note reflections in glass, not scratches:
301081994_WrVHr-L.jpg

Box, papers, styrofoam, plastic bags:

301081728_p5YmJ-L.jpg

Date code UU0112: Purchased new from B&H - I did move up to the 2.8 for my football and bird shots for the wider aperature. I am sure I will regret selling this. A few shots with this lens:

130237818_EA3ym-L-1.jpg

213264094_VGCbR-L.jpg

I have bought and sold a fair amount here, plus post pretty often. Many can vouch for me here.

Asking $495, plus actual shipping. Paypal only please, no extra charge.

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    One week bump
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
    edited June 9, 2008
    June bump
  • CrawleyphotoCrawleyphoto Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    Pm Sent
    Michael Crawley
    mbcrawley.smugmug.com or MBCrawleyphotography.com
    Canon XTI with all sorts of toys
    edited August 3, 2008
    August bump - still available in time for fall sports!
    edited August 6, 2008
    Sold
    Sold! Paid and shipped.....thanks all.

Tripod ring still available.

Z