MY DARLING BOY...CC's always welcomed.

SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
edited May 26, 2008 in People
His back is up against a window above HIS right ear...I have a reflector (opposite side of the window) bouncing light from that window to the reflector to his face. You can't really tell in this image...but my boy has the most amazing eyes...in the light they're GOLD. I guess that's what you get with a father with light green eyes, and a mom with dark brown (almost black) eyes.

JOSH_WALLcopy.jpg

Comments

• ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    Low DOF
    Seneca,

I like the light in this and the captured expression very much - Very handsome young man. This is beautiful.

Two little nits: One eye is soft - probably due to the low dof. It doesn't hurt the shot but would take it up a notch if both eyes were crisp - I have to watch that myself all the time. In the background there is a wall fixture that is in the bokeh but it's white - I'd clone it out as I would the white on his shirt at the bottom - those would make this really great.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    Very nice!!!....I like the soft warm light. To be picky, it appears to me that there may be some motion blur here too....around his chin area is where I am seeing it. Then again it could just be my old eyes. I agree that it would have been nice to have both eyes in focus...but it is still a very well done photograph.thumb.gif

Thank you for sharing it!
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2008
    at 1/60 i'm not all that steady...and I was just trying out my new reflector. Thanks ya'll.
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2008
    I love the light. It seems to glow.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2008
    Thanks David...it does have a glow look to it does it? Thanks.