A new month a new series

SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
edited May 30, 2008 in People
Well peeps, a new month is just about over and the cutest of the family keeps getting cuter.

Laughter

297288926_E2s63-L.jpg

A pencil portrait

302073045_YqqJS-XL.jpg

A conversion

302073123_FtiAU-L.jpg

Fun

297288988_R82nD-XL.jpg

Happy

302073072_XCaxX-L.jpg

The poster boy

302073005_PQGRt-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking :lust
Swartzy:
NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
www.daveswartz.com
Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552

Comments

• ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    Well peeps, a new month is just about over and the cutest of the family keeps getting cuter.

I'd say he's a real cutie too and I am not prejudiced! These are a really nice series. My personal style and preference is very close cropping and to my taste a couple of these could be cropped a bit - that's all I would change. Lighting and subjects are perfect. Love the pencil drawing - is that conversion and what technique did you do to create that?
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2008
    ChatKat wrote:
    Swartzy wrote:

I'd say he's a real cutie too and I am not prejudiced! These are a really nice series. My personal style and preference is very close cropping and to my taste a couple of these could be cropped a bit - that's all I would change. Lighting and subjects are perfect. Love the pencil drawing - is that conversion and what technique did you do to create that?

Thanks Kathy. The pencil portrait I did by hand (Laughing.gif! I WISH :D). Actually, it is a 2 layer blend converted to grayscale/color dodge/guassian blur/painted with low opacity brush. I suspect I'll do a tripic series down the road for his bedroom...either that or a poster.

At this rate, his book at the end of the year may be a big one...Laughing.gif. Thanks for the kind words.
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2008
    Wonderful expressions. I love the first shot.
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    Great shots of a darling kid ... the last one is my favorite.
    LadyTX
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    The last shot was exceptional. thumb.gif
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    Ahhhhhhh, what a sweetiepie!!!! and what a CUTE smile he has! Wonderful photos!! iloveyou.gif

I think the last one if my favorite, try to brighten up his right eye, just to give it a little pop mwink.gif
  • darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    These are all great!

That last shot will be great for you to print at 8x10 and start sending to talent agencies.

thumb.gif
    ~ Lisa
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    Thanks everyone. Yea, the last one is really my favorite but am partial to the pencil portrait as well. He's such a photographic kid (even though I am biased)......at least he doesn't take after me in that way...Laughing.gif:D Thanks for stopping by.
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    Great shots. Then, i think maybe you cheat--I think that kid would be hard to have good shots of. But then, that is what good photography does, doesn't it--make it look easy. Great job.