One for the bike nuts

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grinsBournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
edited May 28, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Every Tuesday night from may to September there a local bike show on the Quay at Poole (UK). Over a 1000's bikes are on display from your normal road bike to the more obscure. Members of the public get to walk up and down the rows of bike and talk to the owners. Its an absolute nightmare to take picture at with people, shiny paint and chrome making life difficult. Here is a small selction from last night:

It won't win any beauty contest but it was different

img_3396.jpg

Cossack Ural (or Ural Cossack, not sure), Russian BMW, won bike of the night last week.

img_3410.jpg

Buell, we have them over here as well, I think I spotted about 7 or 8 of them

img_3413.jpg

Rickman Kawasaki, 1015cc Supercharged 154mph in 9.4sec. over a standing 440yds and its road legal!!

img_3418.jpg

mmmmmmm, Nice

img_3434.jpg

This was actually on a shop stall selling cleaning products, it looked clean to me

img_3446.jpg

Green and mean

img_3460.jpg

Bike of the Night, Yamaha FS1E 50cc, these were all the rage for 16 year olds kids about 32years ago, this one has been tweaked, never got to ask the owner but I guess its about 80\100cc now.

img_3468.jpg

Hope you enjoyed looking, comments welcome

Tim

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    As a major-level bike nut myself, I always enjoy seeing other peoples' rides. You did well. Shooting at these type events is tough. That Yamaha in the last pic is very interesting.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.