Karen

davecamdavecam Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited May 29, 2008 in People
My lovely wife Karen, who wasn't too pleased I posted this as she said it wasn't very flattering!

303133727_xRdBm-L.jpg

Comments

• MarkWMarkW Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 28, 2008
    Well tell your wife I like it. I love the rim lighting and small speck of light in the eye. Great capture and she should be proud.
    Mark Warren
    EOS 50D, 30D, Sigma 50-150 f/2.8, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, MF Pentax 50 f/1.4, MF 70-200 f/4.0, and a MF 200 f/4 adapted for Canon, Canon 580EXII and 430EX, 2 Vivitar 285HV's and many various modifiers.
    http://www.markwphoto.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/markwphoto/
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    I don't know if it's flattering or not (I don't know how beautiful you wife is :D), but I have to agree with Mark, this is a very nice photo. Well done!
  • ifocusifocus Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    MarkW wrote:
    Well tell your wife I like it. I love the rim lighting and small speck of light in the eye. Great capture and she should be proud.

I like it too despite you are breaking the rule of taking someone in its profile. I like it because it is somewhat abstract with a good mix of shadow and light. This gives a mysterious feel, creates a good mood. This is a creative shot.

JY
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
  • davecamdavecam Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    I don't know if it's flattering or not (I don't know how beautiful you wife is :D), but I have to agree with Mark, this is a very nice photo. Well done!
    She couldn't be any more beautiful.

Thanks.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited May 29, 2008

15524779-Ti.gif Excellent work.
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    In my experience
    . . . it's a rare woman who likes her photo. I love this shot. She looks so pensive. Not sad, but really thoughtful.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.