Polina

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited May 31, 2008 in People
In addition to Alana I had a pleasure to work with this another model last Saturday.

1:

303372659_RPvF2-XL.jpg

2:

303371108_6iA32-XL.jpg

3:

303371735_ksZ4t-XL.jpg

4:

303371986_LSyty-XL.jpg

The rest of here is here: http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/5047533_t5fAA
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    Hi there. Nice shots thumb.gif Very playful ... and gorgeous model!! iloveyou.gif The only thing I don't agree with too much are the colors of the fabrics, in my opition they don't match the model / mood.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    I like it...however it seems like it needs a soft filter of sorts. The first image expression seems forced. Tell your subject to close her eyes and softly open them. May I work on one?
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Hi there. Nice shots thumb.gif Very playful ... and gorgeous model!! iloveyou.gif The only thing I don't agree with too much are the colors of the fabrics, in my opition they don't match the model / mood.

Thank you, Agnieszka! thumb.gif
    Colors - we were going for eclectic. The whole thing was improptu, and yes, maybe I overdid it.
    edited May 29, 2008
    Seneca wrote:
    I like it...however it seems like it needs a soft filter of sorts. The first image expression seems forced. Tell your subject to close her eyes and softly open them. May I work on one?
    Thank you! thumb.gif
    Actually, the 1st one is very much how she is.. mwink.gif And since it was for her portfolio... :D
    But that's a good advice, I'll use it on my next victims this weekendiloveyou.gif
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    I like the light in 1 and 2.
    I'm not crazy about the brighter light coming from above in #4. I think it works for other pictures in the set, but not for #4.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
    edited May 31, 2008
    evoryware wrote:
    I like the light in 1 and 2.
    I'm not crazy about the brighter light coming from above in #4. I think it works for other pictures in the set, but not for #4.
    Thanks! thumb.gif
    Yeah, I agree on #4. I do need to soften the hairlight rolleyes1.gif .
    I'm planing on making a small DIY softbox (and maybe a grid, too) tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to use it Sunday...mwink.gif