A little "impossivel" spider story with macropics

nic.vortecnic.vortec Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited May 30, 2008 in Holy Macro
Hallo i´m new here and y have this forum adress from the Dpreview Forum user. There y have write this little story over a maybe impossivel thing that's happen to me and my wife.
There in the Forum most of the reader was well pleased of this story. But i'm sorry with all my gramatical errors.

So if anybody d'ont like spider then is bether if you stop here. If you will lern anything new over spiders then read forward and at the end maybe you look at the spider with a diferent eys.

All ot the fotos are taken with a Nickon D50 and a Tokina 100 f 2.8

About to weeks ago my wife tell me to take the camera quick and have a look of this little spider and what she does.

Y never have understand why this happen. The spider comes direct to us without any fear and beginn to go front and back.
Normally the spider are running away but not this one.
She go direct to the Hand and beginn to show here body from all the side.

2512860893_a5555f35e1.jpg

She was real take a walk over the hand.
Then she beginn to go up and down with here transparent thread but never go down to the flor.
Today i think she (now i know it was a she, not a spiderman) has understand that i was taking fotos from her.

2512861031_5a752b2395_b.jpg

2512861095_72ab88bf6c.jpg

I have taken a lot of fotos at this time but not all have looking so good like this ones.

About 15 minutes later going up and down and walking around of the Hand y put her back to a plant.

2513686500_fb993424b5_b.jpg

There she stops, sitting down and look to me. What she was thinking i d'ont know. I was there, makes more fotos and look at her pleased by all this what happen.

2512862137_e6c27389a7_b.jpg

2513687436_937106dd8d_b.jpg

The next day she was gone. The next days i have looking around but never find here more. Y was pleased by the nice fotos and post this pics in Flickr.

But one morning she was there back again at the same plant where i have put it. She was sleeping over a snowwhite Cocoon. At a place where the sun shine every morning. Sleeping forever.

2524664938_e217dc580d_b.jpg

Maybe it is impossibel but why not. I don't know what she was thinking. Then i have no answer for this whats happen. This remember me the film Charlotte´s Web.

She was there, coming to a hand, show her body from all side and then make her last big Job. The snowwhite cocoon. And she know, that she will be there forever going around the world with all this fotos.

I know, i´m not a spiderfan, i also d'ont are happy looking to a spider and find this weird but at this time, i´m happy that i have make some nice fotos and i´m shure the little spider was also happy and is gone sleeping for ever in peace.
And she know that she will live forever with all this pics and find at the end a friend who has give here a nice sunny place do make the snow white coocon.

Now i wait to see if i catch the time where the little new spiders comes out of the cocoon and then i can tell me step-father.

I have write this little story to show in this difficult days it can be a little thing (spider) or wat ever that give us a little smile in our face and make us happy for a short time.

Maybe any one have also a incredibel story to show and write

Thanks
Nic

Anybody know what spider it was

Comments

• GOLDENORFEGOLDENORFE Super Moderators Posts: 4,747 moderator
    edited May 29, 2008
    Welcome to the forum,look quite good set pics but too small to really have a good look.
    post bigger next post.
    phil
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/goldenorfe/
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    nic.vortec wrote:
    Hallo i´m new here and y have this forum adress from the Dpreview Forum user. There y have write this little story over a maybe impossivel thing that's happen to me and my wife.
    There in the Forum most of the reader was well pleased of this story. But i'm sorry with all my gramatical errors.

So if anybody d'ont like spider then is bether if you stop here. If you will lern anything new over spiders then read forward and at the end maybe you look at the spider with a diferent eys.

Thanks
    Nic

Anybody know what spider it was

Welcome to the forum Nic, lots of folks here from the Dpreview Forum :D
    You can post larger images Nic, the ones you have posted are very small.
    Great story attached to your images, and an excellent series of images too, though I wish they were larger to get a look at more detail.

I hope you enjoy it here on the Dgrin Forum, and that you will continue to share your images with us thumb.gif

Thank you ......... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    brought a smile to my face....very nice pics and story!
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    Lovely pics and story- it's a crab spider and you are right they are not normally that friendly.
    Brian V.
  • nic.vortecnic.vortec Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 30, 2008
    Lovely pics and story- it's a crab spider and you are right they are not normally that friendly.
    Brian V.

Hy Brian thanks for your answer.

Cann yu tell me how many days y must wait before the spider babys comes out the cocoon?

Nic