Galleries missing from contorl panel

JStettlerJStettler Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited May 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have a slideshow on my home page with all the galleries hidden. To set the up the slideshow I created a hidden gallery for the slideshow photos. When I wanted to add or remove a photo form the slideshow I would go into my control panel and click on show galleries. Then go to my home page find the slideshow gallery and add or delete photos. When I was finished I would click on the hide button for the galleries so that just the slide show would be on my homepage again.

Now here’s my problem. Today when I went into the control panel and clicked the show button for galleries, the gallery box disappeared from the control panel. When I go to my home page there is a box that states, “To keep your control panel fast, we’ve hidden your galleries. To see them again, please move this box back to your homepage”. The box with this message in it is on my homepage!? If I hit the show button on the top right of this box nothing happens, just shows the same message. Now when I log out and look at my site the galleries are showing under my slideshow. How do I find my galleries when logged in so that I can hide them again? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My site is: www.stettlerphotography.com