Options

Blue Angels

LUCKYSHOTLUCKYSHOT Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited May 30, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
After looking at countless photo's here I am finally posting one of my own, This is from Sundays Air show at Jones Beach, NY. I still havent finished editing all the pictures yet. I struck up a conversation there with someone carryng a Canon Mark 3 and a 70-200 L lens and low and behold it was a fellow Dginner / Smugmugger
Anyway Enjoy
CHRIS
http://Longislandimage.smugmug.com/photos/303727587_52YWv-L.jpg
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
:whip

WWW.LONGISLANDIMAGE.COM

Comments

• Options
    Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    I think the first shot is nice.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    LUCKYSHOT wrote:
    After looking at countless photo's here I am finally posting one of my own, This is from Sundays Air show at Jones Beach, NY. I still havent finished editing all the pictures yet. I struck up a conversation there with someone carryng a Canon Mark 3 and a 70-200 L lens and low and behold it was a fellow Dginner / Smugmugger
    Anyway Enjoy
    CHRIS
    http://Longislandimage.smugmug.com/photos/303727587_52YWv-L.jpg

Love those Formation Flight shots clap.gif
    Those SmugMug/Dgrin folks are allllllllllll over the world,
    your bound to run into somone from the forum some time nod.gif

Great shot, thanks for posting Chris thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,419 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    That's a nice shot, Chris. It looks like there were a bunch of us around this weekend. Maybe next year I'll post a note beforehand, and maybe some of us can actually meet up. (I did put my SM camera strap on the new 40D for the weekend.)

You're not going to McGuire this weekend are you? I should be there Sunday.
  • Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2008
    Nice shot!
    I had my smugmug strap on my XTi, but only used it for two shots. I'd love to go to McGuire, but I spent enough in gas last weekend to kill that dream.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    LUCKYSHOTLUCKYSHOT Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    moose135 wrote:
    That's a nice shot, Chris. It looks like there were a bunch of us around this weekend. Maybe next year I'll post a note beforehand, and maybe some of us can actually meet up. (I did put my SM camera strap on the new 40D for the weekend.)

You're not going to McGuire this weekend are you? I should be there Sunday.
    No such luck on Mcquire, though I am on the Nassau Suffolk border and I am always up for a day of shooting.
    C
    No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
    :whip

WWW.LONGISLANDIMAGE.COM