Options

More crazy HDR's

DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
edited May 31, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
So I went to Baltimore to shoot a Spanish Naval ship and the Spanish guys were like, no bags, no cameras on board. So i was like, yah, no... not leaving my gear with you doods.

Here are a couple of hand-held HDRI's I created(3 shots each).

Enjoy the extreme side of HDR

303173875_DWpHj-L-1.jpg

303172447_eRLAG-L-1.jpg
Modus Imagery
Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876

Comments

• Options
    kelsowkelsow Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    I really enjoy this stuff.

Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    dbddbd Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    Good Demo
    The second image is an excellent example that there is a place for brightness controlled color correction during the tone remapping stage when the scene is illuminated by multiple light sources with highly divergent brightness and color temperatures.

As in many outdoor HDRs, the sky shows in the shadows.

Dale B. Dalrymple
    "Give me a lens long enough and a place to stand and I can image the earth."
    ...with apology to Archimedies
  • Options
    DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    dbd wrote:
    The second image is an excellent example that there is a place for brightness controlled color correction during the tone remapping stage when the scene is illuminated by multiple light sources with highly divergent brightness and color temperatures.

As in many outdoor HDRs, the sky shows in the shadows.

Dale B. Dalrymple

Um, thank you? :P The second image is processed twice with two white balance curves, it has a hard threshold so some parts are warm while other parts are cool.
    Modus Imagery
    Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
    Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876