Tammy and Tanika

littlebreezelittlebreeze Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited May 31, 2008 in People
odalisqueweb.jpg

Tanika2web.jpg

I hope I have put these in the correct area, feedback is always appreciated.

All available light. Thank heavens it didn't rain :)

Thanks

Risée
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. -Yoda

Comments

• evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    I like them both, especially #2 even though some may complain about the up the nose view.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • CantfeelmyfingersCantfeelmyfingers Registered Users Posts: 531 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    I'm in agreement with evoryware, I prefer number two. Her skin tone and the shadows along her collar bone is fantastic! I would be very much tempted to crop it though right beneath her hands, just to get rid of all the un-needed white on her lap.
    "Take my picture, Tonight I feel beautiful..."
    -Marilyn Monroe
  • littlebreezelittlebreeze Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    I'm in agreement with evoryware, I prefer number two. Her skin tone and the shadows along her collar bone is fantastic! I would be very much tempted to crop it though right beneath her hands, just to get rid of all the un-needed white on her lap.

I agree, and I will crop as you have suggested, thanks.
    Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. -Yoda
  • littlebreezelittlebreeze Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    evoryware wrote:
    I like them both, especially #2 even though some may complain about the up the nose view.

I was trying to channel Milton Greene's Marilyn Monroe.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/littlebreeze/marilyn-monroe-RS-09.jpg
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/littlebreeze/sjff_03_img1237.jpg

Mod edit: Embedded images changed to links to prevent copyright issues.