Options

FS: Nikon D70s EX+, Nikon 18-70DX

wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
edited June 26, 2008 in Nikon Land
Reduced Price - last call before eBay - offers considered - $560 for package:dunno

For sale some of my Nikon stuff.

Reason for sale: Upgrade to D300 and new lenses
Condition: Very clean. I take good care of my gear. Camera and lens have spent most of their life in one of two Tamrac bags.

Nikon D70s - Body only cost $375 (recent eBay completed auctions $341-$550, KEH.com used D70s bodies $449-$616)
4 yrs old - purchased from Best Buy - no boxes but I do have reciepts. Everything works. Never dropped or banged around. Never used in damp conditions. Clean - two minor scratches on the left-hand side (identified in photo below). About 12000 shutter actuations (I believe - shows 7000+ on the file count but I reset a couple years ago).

Includes:
  • Body, body cap, battery, charger
  • Original instruction book
  • Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D70 DVD (this is the premier guide to the D70. Cost $36)
  • San Disk Ultra II 2GB Compact Flash card
Note: The Camdapter Hand Strap shown in the first photo is not included (at the advertised price).
304651783_nfg7y-M.jpg

304651798_br3cM-M.jpg

304667838_5GAGs-M.jpg

304667829_kJRK5-M.jpg

A couple of minor scratches on the left side - see arrow
304652940_Pncnz-L.jpg

Nikon 18-70 f3.5- 4.5 ED DX. Lens only cost $185
Very clean, front element looks fine (with a close look with an LED flashlight). I noticed a few dust specks between elements (only noticed with my current examination - takes great, sharp shots!)

Includes caps & Nikon drawstring lens pouch, no box.

304652767_3strP-L.jpg

Here are two galleries of shots taked mostly whith this body/lens combo (check photo info):
Antique autos
Wedding

I'll cover the Paypal charges - you pay actual shipping. Offers will be considered

Buy both lens and body and I'll pay insured shipping.

About me: I've been a pro-member of Smugmug since 2004 and on Dgrin for the same length of time. One of the early members of the Daily Photo community. I've both bought and sold on the Dgrin Flea Market. Search on eBay for seller "jcwmson" - 210 feedback, 100% positive.
john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
Edward Steichen

Comments

• Options
    edited June 6, 2008
    bump - final price reduction
    See new price!
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    edited June 22, 2008
    mwink.gif Last chance bumpbowdown.gif
    john w

Edward Steichen

• Options
    mud390mud390 Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    PM sent.

Kris