Options

SOLD: Nikon (Nikkor) 70-300D ED AF

wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
edited June 9, 2008 in Nikon Land
Reduced Price - last call before eBay - offers considered

For Sale:

Nikon Auto Focus
70-300 F4-5.6 D ED (62) WITH HOOD, CAPS, 35MM SLR AUTO FOCUS ZOOM TELEPHOTO LENS

Text from Nikon

Zoom-Nikkor lenses offer excellent image quality and convenience. You can change focal lengths quickly, cropping subjects in the viewfinder, without ever having to change lenses or your shooting position.

This lightweight, compact 4.3x telephoto zoom features Nikon's exclusive ED glass for correction of chromatic aberration. With a close-focusing distance of 5', the 70-300 offers convenient macro capability with a reproduction ratio up to 1/3.9. The 70-300mm f/4-5.6D ED is affordably priced within the range of almost every photographer. Accepts 62mm filters. Supplied with HB-15 lens shade.
Wt. 18 oz. Dim. 2.9 x 4.6".

Condition: Nearly New! Used very little. I'm more of a wide-angle or short tele shooter

Details:

Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 AF-D
- just over 2.5 years old, like new condition
- includes original box, hood, caps, etc.
- note: this D version is much better than the current G version (solid, heavy duty, great performance yet affordable lens)

Note: I bought this lens here on the DGrin, Nikon Land, Flea Market from DoctorIT (Eric). Here's the link to the original post.

Cost: $185 Price includes shipping to US, payment by paypal preferred.

304655087_YeSi9-M.jpg

304655080_a827E-M.jpg

Here are some links to a few photos shot with this lens and a Nikon D70s:
Amish Sale
Cat in the Hat
Canadian Goose
Snowy Farm
Old Ford

About me: I've been a pro-member of Smugmug since 2004 and on Dgrin for the same length of time. One of the early members of the Daily Photo community. I've both bought and sold on the Dgrin Flea Market. Search on eBay for seller "jcwmson" - 210 feedback, 100% positive.
john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
Edward Steichen

Comments

• Options
    edited June 6, 2008
    bump - final price reduction
    see new price above!
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    edited June 9, 2008
    Sold!
    Lens sold!
    john w

Edward Steichen