Javascript error in Smugmug JS

jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
edited June 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
IE is reporting to me a JavaScript error on some Smugmug JS on my gallery page.

The line it's reporting is line 14 in a gallery of mine which has this Smugmug JS on it:

if (typeof SM === 'undefined') {

The gallery I'm seeing this on is:

http://friend.smugmug.com/gallery/5071565_wQsJ4. This is a password protected gallery. If the password is needed to look into it, I can provide it privately. Let me know by email.

Incidentally, after IE reports the error, this gallery page never finishes loading. It's supposed to have one video on it.
--John
HomepagePopular
JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
Always include a link to your site when posting a question

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2008
    jfriend wrote:
    IE is reporting to me a JavaScript error on some Smugmug JS on my gallery page.
    I see the err on your page, can you repeat it by any chance? I can't replicate at all.

I'll ask one of our engineers to look.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2008
    Hm, error gone, now that the other video is gone.
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hm, error gone, now that the other video is gone.

Yeah, the other video was in a weird state. It would show as a "processing..." image only when I used some of the gallery tools, but not in a normal view of the gallery. Since it looks like it will never show up, I deleted it via gallery tools. I guess that weird state was causing the javascript error. If you cared to reproduce it, you could probably upload the video I sent you to an empty gallery and see if it reproduces.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question