JasonWC RIP 5-27-2008

L The ShadowmanL The Shadowman Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited June 1, 2008 in People
This is Jason Wilhelm a friend of mine, He passed away Tuesday 5-27-2008 one day shy of the fifth year of being diagnosed with cancer. Jay was only 25 years old. It has been a sad week for his friends and loved ones. Yesterday a party took place that he had planned for about two months it went amazing. The only that that could have made it better was if he could have made it to the party. There is not enough good things that could be said about this kid. He was extremely strong through the end, he knew what was coming and fought till the very end. we all miss jay. he will live on in our hearts and memories.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Jay was also the drummer of local band that when by the name of The Blueprint. you can check them out at www.myspace.com/theblueprintrock

IMG_1993_jay_wm.jpg

DSC_3363.jpg

DSC_3371bw.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0527_copy.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

Comments

• 1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2008
    My condolences -- awful tough to lose one so young...

Good work with the low light conditions. You've got some nice motion there. It looks like for the 2nd and 3rd you used some flash, but the rest were ambient? I shot a band recently, but it was all in studio. I actually wished for more ambient, to capture more motion -- like what you got.
    My humble gallery...
    www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
    www.poolinaction.com
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited June 1, 2008
    A fitting tribute to your friend. May he rest in peace.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2008
    I am very sorry to hear about your loss! That's really awful

Nice photos. Looks like he loved music & a good party!!
  • L The ShadowmanL The Shadowman Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited June 1, 2008
    1pocket wrote:
    My condolences -- awful tough to lose one so young...

Good work with the low light conditions. You've got some nice motion there. It looks like for the 2nd and 3rd you used some flash, but the rest were ambient? I shot a band recently, but it was all in studio. I actually wished for more ambient, to capture more motion -- like what you got.

If your shooting in the studio and you want that ambient light im sure you know this but try using your lights and putting gells on them and just use them as hot lights your exposures will be longer you might want a tripod but you might that what you were looking for. Play around with it. I love shooting this band they dont care if im on stage with them and gettin in their way the love the work i do for them. they are a great group of guys.