Why doesn't the pic display at full glory once exported in to Borderfx?

KETCH ROSSIKETCH ROSSI Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited June 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys,

I have been loving my new site, yeah off course I'm talking about SMUGMUG and the glorious decision to say good by for good to flikr.

I just used the borderfx in Aperture 2, and even so I specified the same high pixel count as the original, it only show a small version once exported in to smugmug gallery, and even when choosing "o" for original the pic stays the same.

Here is what I'm talking about:

http://KETCHROSSI.smugmug.com/gallery/5053488_mDGKi#304303444_iHa4K

Any toughs?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ciao

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2008
    Are you *certain* that you're not making it smaller when you export from Aperture? Or when you use borderfx? I don't use the latter.
  • KETCH ROSSIKETCH ROSSI Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited June 1, 2008
    Hi Andy, and thanks for the fast response.

I export the files as large as 3200 x 3800, but then as they come out of BorderFX I just realized that they don't come out full size but shrinked dramatically, even so the pic exported in to smugmug has the size of 1.6MB shouldn't that be in off of a larger image?

Or I'll be happy if I can create a border of the images inside smug mug itself as not to loose the possibility of letting most of my contacts view the full glory of the pics on their 30" displays.

thanks agin.

EDIT: I just exported a few more pics of 21MB file size 5624x3726 pixel size, strait from the Aperture plug in export to smugmug, and same thing, the images are imported small and don't go to any other size.

ciao