SOLD: (US) Canon 40D w/ grip, MINT!!

timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited June 2, 2008 in House of Canon
SOLD!!!!!

I’m selling my 40D to make way for another 5D. This camera is like new, I unfortunately never use it and it shows. I’ve only ever used 1 compact flash card in the camera, and the latest shutter count is around 2700, so I’d say this camera has less than 3000 clicks on it. I purchased the 40D from B&H Photo in November, I have all of the original accessories, many of them still in plastic, and I have the original box, manuals, etc.

Price for the 40D is $900 shipped and PayPaled in the CONUS.

I also have the Canon EF-D grid patterned focusing screen installed in the 40D. If you would like it, add an additional $25.00. It’s a really nice accessory, I have one in my 5D also. I will include the box and original focusing screen, and the tool to change them.

I also have the Canon BG-E2N grip for this camera, which has seen even less use than the body. I have the box and paperwork for this item as well. If you would like the grip, the price is $160.00.

I’d prefer to sell these items together, if whoever buys the camera doesn’t want them then I will offer them separately.

Please email or PM me with any questions. Sale priority goes to the first person to pay. :)