Options

A Couple OF HDR from MPFX

colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited June 3, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Well guys after the first set of Pictures at the FX supply Shop I work For wher up and seen by the guys at work they asked me to come in again and shot some more so here is a few I shot in HDR b/c its so dark in there...
I didn't see that light when i was setting up the shot....
303508923_29K4U-L-1.jpg

we where going for monster/product shots
303509122_Pbj2G-L-1.jpg

303509333_PdwuL-L-1.jpg

you can see the Blinds reflecting on the wolfs hair...
303509548_r4Hz6-L-1.jpg

now they are where shot -1, 0, and +1 b/c all i had at the time was my DMC-FZ8..... but i really liked the way they turn out.... what do you guys think???
A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    Well guys after the first set of Pictures at the FX supply Shop I work For wher up and seen by the guys at work they asked me to come in again and shot some more so here is a few I shot in HDR b/c its so dark in there...
    I didn't see that light when i was setting up the shot....

we where going for monster/product shots
    you can see the Blinds reflecting on the wolfs hair...

now they are where shot -1, 0, and +1 b/c all i had at the time was my DMC-FZ8..... but i really liked the way they turn out.... what do you guys think???

Ohhhhh boy I would not want to get locked in that place on a stormy dark night eek7.gif too bad that light is where it is in the first shot.

The shots look okay except that the red (blood) looks too fake done in HDR.
    Still wouldn't want to be locked in a dark room with it rolleyes1.gif

I love the roof in that place.

Thanks for sharing your scary friends thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    yeah the roof is fake.... one of the guys that works there sculpted it.. then we made molds of it and pour up some poly-foam and there you have it fake wooden titles looks better the the drop title that are under those... Laughing.gif yea I was totally mad when i saw that light....
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net