Options

P2000(epson) not mac compatible?

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited June 15, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
Just wondering - can't remember if I've used them together before, and they aren't communicating now.
Could it be my usb connection?

I need sleep so I'll check tomorrow, but if there's a straight forward d'oh answer, holler please.

ann

Comments

• Options
    edited June 4, 2008
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Just wondering - can't remember if I've used them together before, and they aren't communicating now.
    Could it be my usb connection?

I need sleep so I'll check tomorrow, but if there's a straight forward d'oh answer, holler please.

ann

So there is a 'firmware' update on the epson site, for Mac OS X. Is the firmware for the P2000 -> to make it recognizable by the Mac? I am not sure if I should download it, and how to do so.

ann
  • Options
    CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2008
    I use them together -- it works fine.

Make sure you have the Epson plugged in when you connect it via USB. It may not show up if it's not plugged in (plugged in I mean to a power source (AC) not USB).
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2008
    CatOne wrote:
    I use them together -- it works fine.

Make sure you have the Epson plugged in when you connect it via USB. It may not show up if it's not plugged in (plugged in I mean to a power source (AC) not USB).

Thanks. I tired again, different USB port and with the power source, then turned on the Epson, and it worked. I knew I'd used them together before.

I appreciate the info.

Ann