Options

Smugmug Uploader Hangs after one photo

sigvsigv Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited June 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have been using the smugmug uploader (from iPhoto) for quite sometime and love it!

Lately however it hangs after one photo (which it does upload correctly). I have upgraded to the new version but am stil having this issue.

Any ideas / suggestions most appreciated.

Much thanks!

-Sig

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    Hello, are you referring to the SmugMug MacDaddy? Or the iPhoto plugin? Please, exact details so we can best help, thanks!
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    Hi Sig,

I believe you're referring to SmugMugExport (iPhoto plugin). The problem has been reported in the SmugMugExport thread.
    Aarone all ready fixed it:
    aarone wrote:
    I just released 1.0.7 which fixes this problem.

There was a bug in the JSON library I'm using where whitespace wasn't being parsed properly.

Please get the new version and try again.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2008
    How can I tel what version I have of the smugmug uploader?
    Hi Sig,

I believe you're referring to SmugMugExport (iPhoto plugin). The problem has been reported in the SmugMugExport thread.

Sebastian

How can I tell what version I have running?
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2008
    1.08 version?
    Hi Sig,

Sebastian

I just looked at the page I downloaded it from (http://aarone.org/smugmugexport/) and it shows 1.08 as being the latest - that is what I am currently using (I think). How do I tell the current version?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2008
    sigv wrote:
    I just looked at the page I downloaded it from (http://aarone.org/smugmugexport/) and it shows 1.08 as being the latest - that is what I am currently using (I think). How do I tell the current version?
    I really don't know with this plugin, sorry - can you fetch it again, then you'll be certain?
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2008
    sigv wrote:
    Click on 'preferences' just below the list of your accounts. In the bottom left corner you should see your current version. I have '1.08 (3)'.

If you can't figure it out, simply use the version that you downloaded and install it again to see if it fixes your problem.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2008
    It is version 1.0.8 (3)
    I checked and it is 1.0.8 (3). Unfortunately it still does not work. I used the disk utility to do a repair and the next time I used it 4 pictures (of 14) were uploaded but the next time only one of them was - same issue.
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2008
    Still waiting for help - any ideas
    sigv wrote:
    I checked and it is 1.0.8 (3). Unfortunately it still does not work. I used the disk utility to do a repair and the next time I used it 4 pictures (of 14) were uploaded but the next time only one of them was - same issue.

Any ideas anybody??

Thanks,

-Sig
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2008
    sigv wrote:
    Any ideas anybody??
    Sig,

Please contact Aaron about this problem directly. He doesn't check the forums very often. You can find his email address on his SmugMug Export homepage:
    http://aarone.org/smugmugexport/

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero