Easier keyword addition possible?

streegshooterstreegshooter Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited June 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello:

I take primarily sports pictures, and am looking to find a way to more easily add the players last name to the pictures that they are in. I load all the pictures I take, so sometimes 500-800 per football game.

In the current state, it is far too tedious to go through and click add, type the name in, click save, allow it to save, click the next picture, and repeat.

Would it be possible to development something similiar to the 'Journal' style, where you could have a text box open, and therefore you could do a mass keywording.

This is just a thought, and maybe not possible. You guys do a fantastic job with everything so you wont suprise me when you have a great resolution to my question. Thanks for your time......

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    Easiest would be to do them on your end BEFORE uploading. But, then if you don't / can't then use the bulk keywords tool? ear.gif
  • pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Easiest would be to do them on your end BEFORE uploading. But, then if you don't / can't then use the bulk keywords tool? ear.gif

I use the bulk tool, but sometimes the thumbnails are too small to see who is in the picture. How about a really quick way to pull up a larger size without leaving the bulk keyword tool? That would come in very handy for me.

Dave
  • GSPePGSPeP Registered Users Posts: 3,875 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2008
    pilotdave wrote:
    How about a really quick way to pull up a larger size without leaving the bulk keyword tool? That would come in very handy for me.
    I've been thinking the same when I was working in the bulk keyword tool. Would be very nice.
  • streegshooterstreegshooter Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    'Bulk Keywords Tool'

Probably obvious, so I probably totally overlooked it...but where can I find this option? Thanks!
  • PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    Look under the Photo Tools - it's called "Edit Captions/Keywords"
  • streegshooterstreegshooter Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    PERFECT! THANKS ALOT clap.gifclap.gif