Viewing style reset itself across my site

I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
edited June 4, 2008 in SmugMug Support
ere! whats going on - all my galleries have set themselves to critique as their style when it has always been smugmug

The only gallery I set to that was the contact page but ever since the lot have gone that way - que pasa?:scratch
(that's all the Spanish I know so please answer i English:D -)
Veni-Vidi-Snappii
...pics..

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2008
    I Simonius wrote:
    ere! whats going on - all my galleries have set themselves to critique as their style when it has always been smugmug

The only gallery I set to that was the contact page but ever since the lot have gone that way - que pasa?headscratch.gif
    (that's all the Spanish I know so please answer i English:D -)

Smugmug remembers (in a cookie) what viewing style you last selected and it will display any gallery that is set to "viewer controlled" in that last viewing style. Simply select Smugmug style again and it should now show all those galleries in the Smugmug style. If for some reason, the other galleries don't go back to the Smugmug style, then delete your Smugmug cookies to flush any memory of any other style.

I, personally, have never liked this "feature" of the Smugmug site, but perhaps some users like to change one gallery to All Thumbs and then have all the other viewer controlled galleries come up in All Thumbs after that.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2008
    jfriend wrote:
    Smugmug remembers (in a cookie) what viewing style you last selected and it will display any gallery that is set to "viewer controlled" in that last viewing style. Simply select Smugmug style again and it should now show all those galleries in the Smugmug style. If for some reason, the other galleries don't go back to the Smugmug style, then delete your Smugmug cookies to flush any memory of any other style.

I, personally, have never liked this "feature" of the Smugmug site, but perhaps some users like to change one gallery to All Thumbs and then have all the other viewer controlled galleries come up in All Thumbs after that.

aha! thanks for the explanation:D
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..