Options

SOLD: Nice Ballhead - $45 Shipped

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited June 5, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Up for sale is a VERY nice and well built ball head by Vanguard. This ball head is very study and can hold larger bodies and lenses without any creep. I have had a 10D, grip, and a 300mm lens on this with absolutely no hint of movement (mounted on a set of Manfrotto 3001 legs).

This ball head has a great quick release plate system with a secondary locking knob to securely attach the plate to the head itself. Very sensitive fine tuning knob to take the ball from loose to firm in just a few quick turns. There is also a separate knob for the panning function and to tighten or loosen this movement. Also for panning ease this ball head included the number scale across the bottom of the head.

This also comes with dual bubble levels to get your camera setup just right in both directions. That is not common on lesser expensive ball heads. Weight of the ball head is listed at 1.32lbs....it feels very sturdy - frame and head are made of metal or metal alloy.

Comes with all original packaging and paperwork from Vanguard. I am asking for $45 shipped and Paypal'ed. Please PM or e-mail me with any questions that you might have. If you are looking for a sturdy ball head at an affordable price - this is the one.

SOLD
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 5, 2008
    PM sent!
  • Options
    bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2008
    sold!
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw