Set with the Kids

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited June 7, 2008 in People
Taken on a lazy Sunday afternoon in my 2 year old daughters room. She was playing with stuffed animals and her brother was playing with his Nintendo DS gaming system. They 'pose' better for me when they are doing other things....and not just posing.

I liked the natural light coming through my daughters window and just turned up the ISO and obviously left the flash were I like it best - in my camera bag. Let me know what you think or any comments in general.....thank you.

Tools of the Trade

p932523035.jpg

Brother in the Background

p844011684.jpg

The Perfect Playing Position

p581145582.jpg

Affection

p611687930.jpg
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited June 6, 2008
    Nice set. #2 is my favorite. You did well without flash, though I think it might have helped with the eyes in #3.

Cheers,
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Nice set. #2 is my favorite. You did well without flash, though I think it might have helped with the eyes in #3.

Cheers,

Thanks for taking a look Richard and commenting, I agree that a tiny bit of fill flash in number three would have helped the face out a bit.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    I like "Brother in the background". Cute photo.
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    I like "Brother in the background". Cute photo.

Thanks for taking a look Steve......