Pssst....paleessseee let me out !!!!!!

MichelePMicheleP Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited April 12, 2005 in People
My in laws cat trying to squeeze under the storm door.....never gonna happen, he weights about 30 lbs !!!!! :dunno I never saw a fatter cat....check Cupcake out at:
http://www.pbase.com/michelep/image/41932081

Michele

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2005
    MicheleP wrote:
    My in laws cat trying to squeeze under the storm door.....never gonna happen, he weights about 30 lbs !!!!! ne_nau.gif I never saw a fatter cat....check Cupcake out at:

Michele
    Thats a cute shot Michele! nice catch
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2005
    That is a darn cute pet picture. IMO

You caught it well, too.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited April 11, 2005
    Laughing.gif Michele. What a cute pic thumb.gifthumb.gif 30 pounds or not, I wouldn't put anything past a cat.....lol I've seen mine do too many things I never thought were possible rolleyes1.gif

Were you using the 828 for this one? The reason I ask is that I see that you might have been an inch or two above the deck. A swivel lensed Sony might have been able to get flat to the deck and got his whole eye. Just a thought :):

Anyhow, a very nice shot (looks like some harsh light hitting the deck too). Ya done good thumb.gifthumb.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve

PS: I enjoyed your "brain drain" thread, over at the "other place" :lol I didn't post to it, cuz it would have only brought out the worst in some folks. FWIW, I hope you realize that although many of the folks you were talking about don't post much there anymore, most of them keep in touch. Pretty much on a daily basis :D
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    MicheleP wrote:
    My in laws cat trying to squeeze under the storm door.....never gonna happen, he weights about 30 lbs !!!!! ne_nau.gif I never saw a fatter cat....check Cupcake out at:

Michele
    That's a great capture, so reflective of the nature of the cat with fun composition and nicely done processing.

Susan
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    Keeper thumb.gif
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    my sisters old cat used to do that. we'd put our hands by the door and he would swipe at them. very cute picture.
  • MichelePMicheleP Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    "Were you using the 828 for this one? The reason I ask is that I see that you might have been an inch or two above the deck. A swivel lensed Sony might have been able to get flat to the deck and got his whole eye. Just a thought :): "

Thanks Steve for the great critique......you just brough up the main reason never to give up my 828 !! Actually, I have been using my brother's Nikon D70 for about a week now to see if I want to make the move up to a DSLR......and the decision is no. Not that I don't like the camera, but for my needs the 828 is doing it's job......I think it has gone above and beyond in my case.

I am glad that thread died over there before it got out of hand.....I was just having a bad day and read something that triggered that post. Made me remember to think before I submit !! Laughing.gifne_nau.gif

Michele
  • MichelePMicheleP Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    Thanks everyone for you nice comments.....I thought it was a cute shot.

Michele
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited April 12, 2005
    very cute! excellent capture... and she sure is a fat cat; sheeeesh!