Duke University IR

Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Okay, yea, maybe, huh?Posts: 427Registered Users Major grins
edited June 6, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I wandered into enemy territory the other day (if you're from around here, you'll know what I mean) and shot it in Infrared. I felt like I had to shower off the dirt when I got home...here's the results:

307975297_ToWVA-L.jpg

307975227_pwTp7-L.jpg

307975275_9YK38-L.jpg

307975342_sbLZo-L.jpg

- Mike
Olympus E-30
IR Modified Sony F717
http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com

Comments

  • SkippySkippy Forensic Wannabe Posts: 12,075Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Mr. 2H2O wrote:
    I wandered into enemy territory the other day (if you're from around here, you'll know what I mean) and shot it in Infrared. I felt like I had to shower off the dirt when I got home...here's the results:

    Hi there Mr 2H2O, Im not from around there so not sure what you mean about being in enemy territory to you :D


    The building looks in excellent condition, and you have framed the shots nicely with the trees too clap.gif

    I love IR shots I do, I do, I do !
    Nicely capture, I like all of them thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    .
    .
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

    ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

    :skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Okay, yea, maybe, huh? Posts: 427Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi there Mr 2H2O, Im not from around there so not sure what you mean about being in enemy territory to you :D
    .

    Thanks Skippy.

    Around here we have three major universities very close together: Duke University, UNC, and NC State. Each has very active sports programs for men and women and many graduates stay in the area - there is much room for poking and prodding each other. I did not attend Duke, so for me, its like going behind enemy lines.

    - Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • PantherPanther Major grins Posts: 3,658Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Howdy Mike, Great to see the old 717 images, still one of the best cameras made to date IMHO, neat looking IR shots. on the Enemy Territority.
    Take care,

    Craig

    Burleson, Texas
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Okay, yea, maybe, huh? Posts: 427Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Mike, Great to see the old 717 images, still one of the best cameras made to date IMHO, neat looking IR shots. <img src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029383/emoji/Laughing.gif&quot; border="0" alt="" > on the Enemy Territority<G>.

    Thanks Craig. I sure enjoy seeing your exploration in non-visible light!

    - Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
Sign In or Register to comment.