My Nephew

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited June 6, 2008 in People
So here are some pics of my favorite subject.. my nephew. His mom and him came up to visit from FL for a few days so I hungout with him in the card today. He LOVES my camera, cries when i won't let him play with it... so i had to buy him a power wheel so he would leave my nikon alone

He even liked one of my nikon boxes:
main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5358&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5345&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5382&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5394&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5403&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5415&g2_serialNumber=1

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Obviously he is going to take after his favorite Uncle! A Nikon man! rolleyes1.gif He has gorgeous, gorgeous (and unusual) eyes! Move in really tight and take advantage of an adorable subject! My great-nephews are my favorite subjects right now, too...and well, my favorite people to be around as well!
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Problem is he LOVES the camera so if i take it out he'll run towards me, and fast... so the camera keeps focusing until hes so close it can't focus... i'll try with my 105mm today, that way he can sit on top of it and i can still get a good shot
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    When I have kids that are like that, I toss on a longer lens and shoot from further away - and wait until they aren't watching. I just sit on the edge of the action and let them do things. And then call their name if I want a face shot....

Adorable kid! You have some really cute shots. Some of the processing seems a bit dark and doesn't make the eyes punch like they could. And is that a really low res JPG you're posting? They look kind of soft and I dont' think it's that way in the original - or am I mistaken?

Very cute! I can't wait to see more!
    edited June 6, 2008
    We were outside and it was kinda overcast a bit, its been like that lately on long island.

I threw my 105mm on today and took some photos of him when he just wokeup, so he was just staring into space, got some decent ones. Then i took him outside and let him play with his powerwheel that kept him busy... but everytime he saw me with my camera, he'd get off his powerwheel run up to me, turn around and sit in my lap so he could look at the photos i took. He would smile when he saw his photos.
    edited June 6, 2008
    Heres some more I took... problem I seem to have with all my photos, is they all appear dark. I hafta fiddle with settings one day but yeah most of them are dark and don't POP.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5433&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5436&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5439&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5442&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5445&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5448&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5451&g2_serialNumber=1

And I just hafta post this one... this is what he looked like when he wokeup from his nap yesterday:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5367&g2_serialNumber=1