SOLD: (US) Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS

JerryMartinJerryMartin Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited June 7, 2008 in House of Canon
For sale is my pristine 70-200. I have decided that I just don't shoot enough anymore so I'm refocusing my free time back to woodworking.

Quick story about the lens. This is a UR date code lens originally purchased back in late 2003, if my memory serves me correctly. I am the second owner and the first owner used it even less than me. I can honestly say the cosmetics of this lens are 9.9/10. There is a small nick on the camera end of the lens where it attaches to the body. It's not much larger than a gnat, but I noticed it and I'm very picky when it comes to my gear. The lens hood, on the other hand, has scuff marks all over it from being in my camera bag. Optics are clean and sharp.

Comes with everything you see in these pics (lens, tripod collar, hood, pouch, and box) as well as the original owners manual and the original warranty card (not good for anything other than proving this is a USA model and not an import).

I'm looking to get $1400 which includes PayPal (and MUST be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address), shipping and insurance. It will be shipped via UPS and WILL require an adult signature for delivery. This is for both of our protection. If you are in the DC/Metro area we can workout a face-to-face deal and I'll knock off what I would have paid for PP/shipping. Please do not PM me as I'm not on the boards very often lately. Best way is to send email to dwanguy at yahoo you know the rest...

I've only had one transaction here, sold my 20D body, but I have 100% positive on over 250 transactions on eBay and I'm PayPal verified myself. eBay ID jomartinez24

Now, for the pics!

307964806_rGatY-O.jpg
307964829_xvLXY-O.jpg
307964850_gyH6m-O.jpg
307964871_oaH8r-O.jpg
Jerry Martin Photography
My SmugMug Site

Comments