SOLD: (US) Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

JerryMartinJerryMartin Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited June 10, 2008 in House of Canon
For sale is my pristine Canon 10-22. I have decided that I just don't shoot enough anymore so I'm refocusing my free time back to woodworking.

This is a genuine, USA model item purchased from B&H about two years ago. Comes with lens, manual, and original box. The optics are clean and sharp. Honestly, I think I've taken about 50 pics with this lens.

I'm looking to get $610 which includes PayPal (and MUST be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address), shipping and insurance. It will be shipped via UPS and WILL require an adult signature for delivery. This is for both of our protection. If you are in the DC/Metro area we can workout a face-to-face deal and I'll knock off what I would have paid for PP/shipping. Please do not PM me as I'm not on the boards very often lately. Best way is to send email to dwanguy at yahoo you know the rest...

I've only had one transaction here, sold my 20D body, but I have 100% positive on over 250 transactions on eBay and I'm PayPal verified myself. eBay ID jomartinez24

Now, for the pics!

307964680_vmmmd-O.jpg
307964704_fpspv-O.jpg
307964729_mGyAn-O.jpg
Jerry Martin Photography
My SmugMug Site

Comments

• JerryMartinJerryMartin Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    Price reduced to $610 delivered!
    Jerry Martin Photography
    My SmugMug Site
  • FotoMikeFotoMike Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2008
    I bought his 20D. Great seller and sent the camera quickly and in prestine condition. clap.gifthumb.gif
  • swapchswapch Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    Intersted
    What is included in the box? Do you have the hood? Can You reduce the price? I found a new one with free shipping for $549 with full manufacturers guarantee.

Regards
    Canon Rebel xTi | Canon 50mm 1.8 II | Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 | Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO | Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM | Manfrotto/BOGEN 190 XDB w/486RC2 Ballhead | Hitech ND & Grad ND | Hoya CPL & UV Filters
  • TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    swapch wrote:
    What is included in the box? Do you have the hood? Can You reduce the price? I found a new one with free shipping for $549 with full manufacturers guarantee.

Regards

I'd be very careful with that price for a new one. Chances are it's a scam.
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
    Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
    Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex
  • swapchswapch Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    Yeah I too thought it was a scam.But I called them up and it turned out that they are an actual B&M store and are authorised Canon dealer.
    Canon Rebel xTi | Canon 50mm 1.8 II | Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 | Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO | Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM | Manfrotto/BOGEN 190 XDB w/486RC2 Ballhead | Hitech ND & Grad ND | Hoya CPL & UV Filters
  • JerryMartinJerryMartin Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    swapch wrote:
    Yeah I too thought it was a scam.But I called them up and it turned out that they are an actual B&M store and are authorised Canon dealer.
    I had no offers here or on POTN so I listed it on eBay for $640 B-I-N and sold it in under three hours. I'll go ahead and close this thread now.

Like TaDa said, be very careful. There are a lot of B&M stores in Brooklyn that would love to sell you a bridge. B&H sells the US version of this lens for $710 right now and even the import version is $689.95. I don't mean to pee in your Cornflakes, I just don't want to see a fellow Grinner burned.

Good luck to you!
    Jerry Martin Photography
    My SmugMug Site