adpaceadpace Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited June 7, 2008 in People
308013792_A5YkQ-M.jpg

308014292_gnn3k-M.jpg

308014017_uzid8-M.jpg

308013418_cRihj-M.jpg

308014937_CqXHN-M.jpg

308015229_f4ZbG-M.jpg

Any c.c. would be greatly appreciated. The black spot behind her head needs removed... things like that. I ran them through lightroom, but didn't do any other altering to clean them up.

She's my little ham... though... she likes the camera! ;) :lust

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    She's a cutie!

Nice shots too. Expressions, poses, compositions, etc... look really good. There are just a few things I'd look at in post:
    • You already mentioned the black spot behind her head (mainly pics 1,3,4)
    • There's a tiny black spot, upper left - pic 2
    • I'm not crazy about the color in pics 3 and 4. 3 is too green while 4 is too blue for my tastes.
    • Pic 4 seems pretty flat when compared to pic 3. The shadow areas are nice and dark and the highlights are nice and bright but the mid tones seem flat.
    • The color balance in pic 5 seems skewed toward yellow and green but it actually works well in that pic ne_nau.gif
    • I think the lighting on her face is fighting you in pic 6. There are a few spots slightly darker than the rest of her face (right cheek, below either eye, etc...). Also the light spot below her left eye doesn't really show in any of the other shots. Because of the pose and the composition that light spot tends to grab my attention more than it normally would.
    Again, nice shots. Be sure to share any post-processed versions you do!
  • adpaceadpace Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Wonderful feedback!! THANK YOU!!!! I'm going to do some of that PP in PS tonight and hopefully get it posted back up! I really appreciate the response & feedback!
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    Fun series of photos. You captured a lot of personality and a wide array of emotions. You should be proud.
  • sampatricksampatrick Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 7, 2008
    I love the way you caught all the emotions and expressions in her face.
  • Jeff_MiloJeff_Milo Registered Users Posts: 327 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    love #5, I like the color treatment you used it gives the picture a nice feel. Great capture clap.gif
    Jeff Milo
    MILOStudios

www.milophotostudios.com