SOLD: (US) EF-S 18-55mm Lens - CHEAP

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited June 7, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a Canon kit lens in perfect shape available - comes with both front and rear end caps. Both front and rear glass are scratch free and the lens is in perfect working and cosmetic order.

I am asking $55 shipped (USPS parcel post) and Paypal'ed for this lens in US dollars. I would like to deal with Paypal only for payment. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

SOLD
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    bauerman wrote:
    I have a Canon kit lens in perfect shape available - comes with both front and rear end caps. Both front and rear glass are scratch free and the lens is in perfect working and cosmetic order.

I am asking $55 shipped (USPS parcel post) and Paypal'ed for this lens in US dollars. I would like to deal with Paypal only for payment. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Good Afternoon,
    I don't have a paypal account,but I could put a USPS Money Order in the mail tomorrow morning if you change your mind thumb.gif
    Have a good afternoon :D
    Jim...
  • jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    Offer Withdrawn...
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    Sold
    Lens has sold!!
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw