hard rock life

photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
edited June 9, 2008 in People
308704422_r7Zq7-XL.jpg

Comments

• photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    headscratch.gif Is this photo a great example of my own myopia? I was there and certainly in the mood of the moment. Tommy was tearing up the guitar and had finished almost half the bottle....had progressed to playing with the bottle as a slide.

The numbers don't lie tho, so I'm getting that this impresses no one.

bowdown.gif So tell me what about it says "blah" to everyone...gimme the bad stuff too.
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    I see nothing wrong with it!!!

Who knows why some photos garner the attention they get or don't get? I sure don't....but....the ratio of views to comments can sometimes be very high. Also, the boards moved around pretty quick over the last couple days. Might be that it was just lost in the shuffle!

Thanks for sharing it!!!thumb.gif
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    I like it... I think that possibly the thing that is making people not comment might be the noise- But personally I think it fits the grit of the moment. I am glad you mentioned that he was using the bottle for the slide- because last time I looked at this photo I didn't get it and just thought it was a guy drinking while playing, and not using his drink "to play". If that makes any sense!!

Best of luck and don't be put off by the lack of comments.