Protecting All my Photos

yosemitedigitalphotoyosemitedigitalphoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited June 7, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I recently switched backed to a power user and want to protect all my galleries. Instead of going through all of my galleries one by one and clicking protect I want to know is there a way to set all of my galleries as a default so that they can be protected? I asked support and they said I had to have Firefox and had to do if from Digital Grin, so here I am on Firefox and Digital grin, now what? Anybody know how to set all my galleries to be protected as a default setting please? Thanks, Yosemitebear.

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    I recently switched backed to a power user and want to protect all my galleries. Instead of going through all of my galleries one by one and clicking protect I want to know is there a way to set all of my galleries as a default so that they can be protected? I asked support and they said I had to have Firefox and had to do if from Digital Grin, so here I am on Firefox and Digital grin, now what? Anybody know how to set all my galleries to be protected as a default setting please? Thanks, Yosemitebear.

I don't know exactly what you mean by "protected". If you're talking about a setting in the customize gallery screen, then you can install SmugBrowser into Firefox and then you can apply any gallery customization setting to an entire category of galleries at once. Here's where you get SmugBrowser: http://smugbrowser.introversion.com.au/beta/.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question