Options

Critique photo section????

JannemanJanneman Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
edited June 17, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I am now actively busy with SM for some months and quite happy with it. Recently I was looking at the smugmug home page and saw a Critique Photos section there. Next I tried to find out how that works but I could not find anything in the help/wiki or otherwise.

How does this work? I would like to submit photo's for critique/comment but I do not know how.

Any help out there?
Greetings, Jan
http://kooreman.smugmug.com
:D
Save 5$ on your subscription fee when you subscribe to Smugmug;
Use this referral code ( n6vdfbmkCEeXU ) in the 'Referred by' field on the signup form.

Comments

• Options
    chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2008
    It's here on DGrin ... check the Whipping Post ...
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2008
    Set a gallery to Critique viewing style. deal.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    JannemanJanneman Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    Style terrorism
    DavidTO wrote:
    Set a gallery to Critique viewing style. deal.gif

I would like to do that but it will cause the style of my site to change when the viewers come back.
    I feel that there exists a form of style terrorism in the smugmug concept where I would like to define the style for my site. But as soon as a style is changed somewhere along the way, all my customising is ignored.

That's what's prohibiting me from joining in the critique activities and joining any groups. Because the groups also throw my customising away.

This is one thing that SM should find a solution for. This and a proper centalized rating/comment/critique forum where participants can enter their images.
    Greetings, Jan
    http://kooreman.smugmug.com
    :D
    Save 5$ on your subscription fee when you subscribe to Smugmug;
    Use this referral code ( n6vdfbmkCEeXU ) in the 'Referred by' field on the signup form.