Options

Classic Cars show

hschlessphotohschlessphoto Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
edited June 8, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
So yesterday, my town held its annual classic cars show. QUITE an experience full of everything from a 1901 Crest Mobile (which you steer with a rudder) to 1970 caddilacs. I'm not going to put up any specific photos, but i've never done car photography before. Please just tell me what you think by looking at a couple pages (or all the pages :D ) of photos. If there are any that reaaaaallllly stand out to you, please post the link, but i'm mostly just looking for general C+C on the whole deal. Thanks a whole lot to those who respond, much appreciated.:bow

http://hankschlessphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/5116554_5Nv9o/1#P-1-12
www.hankschlessphoto.com

Follow me on Instagram! @hankschlessphoto

Nikon D90, 85mm f/1.8, 18-70mm f/3.5, 70-300mm f/4.5, Nikon SB-800, MX-600 tripod

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2008
    Hi Hank wave.gif

History has learned that you will probably not get a lot of useful replies to a request for c&c on such an amount of photos that are linked. You'll get more (useful) replies if you post a few shots here, in your post thumb.gif

I too, find it hard to say something about such an amount of photos. I think this is one of my favorites, albeit a bit dark. In general I see quite a few that are a bit dark/underexposed, I think.

PS, I see that you've allowed 'originals' on that gallery. This way, people can get hold of your original, unwatermarked photo. Not sure if this was intended, but just thought I would bring it to your attention.